SAFe® Product Manager / Product Owner
Deze cursus is momenteel niet ingepland op de open kalender, maar kan op aanvraag georganiseerd worden.Cursus aanvragen
SAFe® Product Manager / Product Owner**
Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts, Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads, Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
During this course attendees will develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
This is a two-day interactive course that provides a workshop-type of experience.
This course is aimed at the following learning goals:
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with Agile PMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
When in doubt on which SAFe ® training is most suited for you, don't hesitate to contact us for advice. Realdolmen delivers the SAFe ® trainings in English or in Dutch. All course material is only available in English.
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® LPM certification exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Realdolmen will take on the exam administration for one certification exam attempt
- The attendee must study and do the exam within 30 days after the start of the course.