Deze cursus is momenteel niet ingepland op de open kalender, maar kan op aanvraag georganiseerd worden.Cursus aanvragen
P3O Foundation qualification is targeted for professionals who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning P3O, aspire to join a portfolio, program, or project office environment, are new to a portfolio, program, or project office environment.
There are no formal prerequisites.
Individuals certified at the P3O Foundation level will be able to: define a high-level P3O model and its component offices, to list the component offices in a P3O model, to differentiate between Portfolio, Program, and Project Management, to list the key functions and services of a P3O, to list the reasons for establishing a P3O model, to compare different types of P3O model, to list the factors that influence selection of the most appropriate P3O model for an organization, and to define the processes to implement or re-energize a P3O.
P3O is the Axelos standard for the design of decision-making processes regarding changes in organizations. P3O provides a guideline for the design of portfolio, program, and project offices in organizations.
The P3O Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the curricula of both foundation and practitioner level. The P3O Foundation level content provides you with sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidance to interact effectively with, or act as an informed member of, an office within a P3O model. It enables you to successfully complete the associated P30 Foundation exam and achieve the qualification.
In this course, you will be prepared to successfully attempt the P3O Foundation exam and learn how to implement or re-energize a P3O model in their own organization.
- Introduction to P3O
- What is the purpose of P3O?
- What are P3Os
- Portfolio, Program and project lifecycles
- Governance and the P3O
- Designing a P3O Model
- Factors that affect the design
- Design considerations
- What functions and services should the P3O offer
- Roles and responsibilities
- Sizing and tailoring of the P3O model
- Why Have a P3O
- How a P3O adds value
- Maximizing that value
- Getting investment for the P3O
- Overcoming common barriers
- How to Implement or Re-Energize a P3O
- Implementation lifecycle for a permanent P3O
- Implementation lifecycle for a temporary Program or project office
- Organizational context
- Definition and implementation
- Overview of tools and techniques
- Benefits of using standard tools and techniques
- Critical success factors
- P3O tools
- P3O techniques