Monetize Android Applications
Deze cursus is momenteel niet ingepland op de open kalender, maar kan op aanvraag georganiseerd worden.Cursus aanvragen
Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques (exam code: AND-803).
Developers who wish to learn how to monetize their Android applications
Having good knowledge of basic Android application development. It is recommended to have followed the Android Application Development course.
Learn all the basic techniques to publish, promote and profit from your Android applications
Classroom training with hands-on exercises
You had the idea, you developed the killer app, you tested it on several devices, ... It is ready for production! You only need to publish the app and start raking in profits! But how?
This two-days course is meant to help you explore the different techniques on how to publish, promote and profit from your Android applications.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Monetize your Android applications
- Add advertisements without degrading the user experience
- Create Android applications with in-app billing
- Publish and advertise your application effectively
During the training, you will perform several application development exercises, so you can put the learned lessons into practice.
- Lesson 1: UI/UX Design Fundamentals
- UX Designer
- UI Designer
- The Difference between UI and UX Design
- Understanding Users’ and Business needs
- Strategy and Content
- What is Content Strategy?
- Wire-framing and Prototyping
- Execution and Analytics
- Usability and User’s Feeling
- Testing and Feedback
- Lesson 2: Building an App Wireframe
- Why is Wireframe the first step?
- Do’s and Don’ts for a Successful UX design
- Wireframe Tools for Mobile Apps
- Lesson 3: A UX/UI Designer Journey in Two Android Apps
- Pizza Pizza Application
- The Weather Network Application
- Lesson 4: How to Monetize your Application
- Different Monetization Techniques
- Ad Format
- Ad Types
- Best Technique for Your Business
- Adding In-App Ads to Your Android Application
- Revenue Metrics
- Lesson 5: Publishing your Application
- Preparing your App for Release
- Releasing your App to Users
- Signing your Application
- The Publishing Process on Google Play
- Google Play In-App Billing Service
- Releasing App Best Practices
- Lesson 6: Licensing and Monitoring your Application
- Licensing your Application
- Google Play Licensing
- Adding Licensing to Your App
- Monitoring your App