Using SQL Server 2014 Integration Services
Deze cursus is momenteel niet ingepland op de open kalender, maar kan op aanvraag georganiseerd worden.
De beschrijving van deze cursus is nog niet beschikbaar in de door u gekozen taal.
Hieronder vindt u beschrijving in andere talen.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfill a Business Intelligence Developer role. They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data cleansing. Primary responsibilities include: Implementing a data warehouse. Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
Before attending this course, student should have at least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including: Designing a normalized database; Creating tables and relationships; Querying with Transact-SQL; Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching). An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
Data warehousing is a solution organizations use to centralize business data for reporting and analysis. This course focuses on teaching individuals how to implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services.
Instructor led training alternated with demos and exercises. Each student disposes of a workstation. All the labs for this course can be performed using the provided virtual machines.
After completing this course, students will be able to: Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package;Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package;Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages;Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data;Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components; Deploy and Configure SSIS packages; Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse.
- Module 1: Creating an ETL Solution with SSIS
- Introduction to ETL with SSIS
- Exploring Data Sources
- Implementing Data Flow
- Module 2: Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Introduction to Control Flow
- Creating Dynamic Packages
- Using Containers
- Managing Consistency
- Module 3: Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Debugging an SSIS Package
- Logging SSIS Package Events
- Handling Errors in an SSIS Package
- Module 4: Implementing a Data Extraction Solution
- Planning Data Extraction
- Extracting Modified Data
- Module 5: Loading Data into a Data Warehouse
- Planning Data Loads
- Using SSIS for Incremental Loads
- Using Transact-SQL Loading Techniques
- Module 6: Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Using Scripts in SSIS
- Using Custom Components in SSIS
- Module 7: Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Overview of SSIS Deployment
- Deploying SSIS Projects
- Planning SSIS Package Execution
- Module 8: Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Self-Service BI and Big Data