Testing in an Agile context
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
This course is meant for IT (Testing) professionals
Basic understanding of Agile and Scrum Framework
This course is meant for those IT (Testing) professionals that want to obtain an insight into the domain of testing in an Agile (Scrum) context.
Instructor-led combined with several exercises, quizzes and hands-on experience.
In the current business context responsiveness to change has become an important part of successfully delivering new products. Agile and Scrum frameworks play a major part inhelping organizations deliver business value to their customers on a continuous basis. ‘Delivering Business value’ also means ‘Delivering Quality’!
In this training you will get an overview on how Quality and Testing can be introduced in an efficient and effective way into your day-to-day Agile and Scrum acitivities. Making use of the ‘Agile testing Quadrants’ we will demonstrate how to integrate Quality and Testing seamlessly with your Scrum process.
In addition the trainee will get an insight in test planning, test reporting, test management and defect management in an Agile context.
- Intro – Testing in an Agile Context
- Agile and Scrum – The basic understandings
- Role of the ‘Tester” in an Agile Context
- The Agile Testing Quadrants – Delivering High Quality Software in an Agile context
- Focus on Quality
- Quadrant 1 – Technology Facings tests supporting the team
- Quadrant 2 – Business Facing tests supporting the team
- Quadrant 3 – Business Facing tests critiquing the product
- Quadrant 4 – Technology Facing tests critiquing the product
- Test planning in an Agile Context
- Test Management in an Agile Context
- Test reporting in an Agile Context
- Defect Management in an Agile Context