Social Media Monitoring Training
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
Aimed at IT workers, marketeers and professionals who work with social media on a daily basis.
Basic knowledge of social media is required.
The goal of the Social Media Monitoring workshop is to help monitoring messages on social media and learn how to deal with them.
Instructor-led workshop with practical exercises.
Your company, products and people are often mentioned on social media so keeping your eyes peeled is necessary. However, this is less obvious than it seems because of the many platforms and hundreds of tools. Which are you going to use and why? How are you going to put them into practice and what do you do with the messages you receive?
In this workshop we go deeper into these tools and techniques.
- What is social media? Which ones should you know about?
- Which social media monitoring tools are there?
- How do you do it with free tools?
- What do paid tools such as engagor, tracebuzz and others have to offer?
- What does your reaction schedule look like?
- Best practices