|Start date||Course||Days||Language||Location||Price (Excl. VAT)||Enroll|
This course is meant for all PC users who wish to make presentations on a PC, regardless of whether they want to print it on paper or on slides, or have it displayed to an audience on a video screen.
General knowledge of the basic principles and manipulations of Windows 2000/XP is required. Basics on other MS Office software such as Word and Excel is a plus when you learn to work with PowerPoint.
Gain a clear understanding of the basic components, possibilities and skills of PowerPoint.
Class training with attention for individual guidance. The student can put the possibilities of the programme into practice by means of exercises. Each student disposes of a workstation.
PowerPoint is a presentation program. It is mostly used for the creation of on screen presentations, that support all kinds of meetings.
This course is a long introduction to PowerPoint. After explaining the different views and standard options, we take a closer look at the masters and templates so that you are able to create standard presentations. All elements that can be put on the master are treated: design of the presentation, formatting text, inserting pictures and extra info on the slides (such as headers and footers e.g.).
Once the master is created, you learn who to save your presentation as a regular presentation as well as saving it as a template.
Aftwerwards we continue by working slide by slide, in which we show you some basic principles of creating slides and of inserting text into your presentation.
The following chapters consider tables, charts, organization charts and other types of graphic objects.
The last part is an overview of the page setup and printing possibilities and also of the many possibilities of transition and animation effects, which will give your presentation a professional look and feel.
- Exploring the PowerPoint screen
- The different views in PowerPoint
- What's a master ?
- The different types of masters
- The practical use of masters
- Overview of the elements which are created in the master
- Design of the presentation (design template, colour schemes, background)
- Formatting of text
- Inserting pictures
- Extra info on slides (date and time, header and footer, slide numbers)
- File management
- Saving a presentation as a regular file
- Saving a presentation as templates
- Creating a new presentation (on basis of a template)
- Opening and closing presentations
- The basic principles of making a presentation
- Choosing the slide lay out
- Adding, modifying and removing Slides
- Changing the order of the slides
- Navigating through a presentation
- Inserting text
- Promoting and demoting text
- Selecting text
- Cut, Copy and paste
- Searching and replacing text
- Correcting text automatically
- Checking the spelling of the text
- The PowerPoint tool for creating tables
- Object linking (=link with an Excel table)
- Object embedding (inserting an Excel table in PowerPoint)
- Go to an Excel table using action buttons
- The PowerPoint tool for creating charts
- Object linking (=link with an Excel chart)
- Object embedding (inserting an Excel chart in PowerPoint)
- Go to an Excel chart using action buttons
- Graphical objects
- Types of objects
- Drawing objects
- Changing the lay out of objects
- Positionning objects
- Presentation material
- Slides to print
- Page setup
- Print preview and Printing
- An on screen slide show
- Slide transitions
- Custom Animation en Animation Schemes
- Rehearse Timings
- Showing the on screen presentation
- Extra possibilities (multimedia, custom shows, ...)
- Slides to print