PowerPoint Advanced Animations and Transitions
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
PowerPoint: Advanced use of animations and transitions
Users who wish to create animations, movies or dynamic presentations in PowerPoint.
Attendees must have a good grounding in PowerPoint either by attending one of our courses or through experience.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to create complex animations in PowerPoint. They will learn different ways to add sound and how they can turn their PowerPoint presentation into a movie.
An interactive classroom based training
Learn how to get the most out of all the animation and transition features in PowerPoint. During this course you will learn to create complex animations, using images, shapes, transitions and sound. You will also learn how to export the result as a video ready for publication.
- Shapes, pictures, screenshots, icons, 3D models, SmartArt, Charts
- Selection Pane / Manage shapes
- Overview of transitions
- Transition options
- Overview of animations
- Entrance/Emphasis/Exit/Motion paths Animations
- Animation options
- Add several animations to the same element
- Animation pane
- Manage animations (delay, duration,…)
- Use the timeline to perfectly time every animation
- Re-order animations
- Add sound to animations
- Add multimedia files
- Edit files (trim, timings, layout and design, auto play, …)
- Export presentation as a video