Enhance the quality of your data warehouse by using SQL Server Data Quality Services and Master Data
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
When creating a data warehouse quality of the stored data is a typical issue. To prevent storing data multiple times, to prevent storing inconsistent data, to prevent storing similar data at different locations,... Microsoft SQL Server offers 2 services to the data warehouse developer : Data Quality Services and Master Data Services.
In this training we will explain how to set-up, and how to use both services.
- SQL Server Data Quality Services
- Introduction to Data Quality
- Using Data Quality Services to Cleanse Data
- Using Data Quality Services to Match Data
- Master Data services
- Introduction to Master Data Services
- Implementing a Master Data Services Model
- Managing Master Data
- Creating a Master Data Hub