Nintex Forms for advanced users
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
Power users, IT employees who will create advanced Nintex Forms and combine them with Nintex Workflows
SharePoint knowledge as power user / developer or administrator The Nintex Forms for Power User must first be followed.
After the course, the trainee can create complex forms, as well as install Nintex, monitor error messages and carry out reporting. More attention is given to exercises and as well as an integrated exercise.
Instructor-led with some exercises to translate theory into practice.
The Expert course uses Power User modules by way of introduction, but goes one step further and demonstrates to the more experienced users how to install and configure Nintex Workflow, how to set up complex database connections and address web services, how to process error messages and how to provide reporting.
- Applying your house style to the forms
- In this module, you will learn how to modify the size, colors and illustrations of a form. This will enable you to apply the house style of your company to the form and store it as a template.
- Complex forms
- This module explains what the various fields that can be used on a form. This goes from a simple yes/no field to combined drop-down menus.
- Integration with other systems
- This module will deal with the various possibilities to make your form available outside of your SharePoint environment with the Nintex Live cloud service. Subsequently, you will be explained how to integrate your forms with your workflows.
- Rules definition
- In this module, you will learn how to create rules that enable you to create conditional actions.
- Installation of Nintex Forms
- This module demonstrates how to install Nintex Forms, considering all conditions, how to configure SharePoint in Central Administration and how to upgrade Nintex.