Nintex Forms for Power Users
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
Power users who have to create basic Nintex Forms
SharePoint knowledge of the power user: lists, create sites, create content types and site columns, …
The training deals with every aspect, from the theoretical concept ‘forms’ to creating and managing your own forms with the Nintex Forms Designer. The course focuses on business users and helps them to understand what forms are and how they can be applied in order to support their organization.
Instructor-led with some exercises to translate theory into practice.
- Introduction to Nintex Forms
- In this module, you will learn everything about Nintex Forms and the advantages regarding Infopath. You will explore the possibilities of SharePoint list forms, content types and the combination with Nintex Workflow .
- Getting started with Nintex Forms
- Get started with Nintex Forms by learning the terminology, and discovering the look & feel and a few tips & tricks
- Processing forms
- Layouts, previews, and versions are discussed in this module.
- Elements on the form
- This module provides an overview of the labels and buttons on a Nintex form.