AgilePM foundation and practitioner
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
• Project Managers • Program Managers • Scrum Masters • PMO members • Executives • Managers • Business Analysts • Senior Technical Leads • Agile Team Members
• Agile Project Management Foundation certificate, or • DSDM Atern Foundation certificate, or • DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of: • Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects • Explain how an agile project is managed • Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to "traditional" projects) • Provide integration with PRINCE2®.
Instructor-led workshop with practical exercises.
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. The course covers an approach to project management that aligns with PRINCE2®. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around project management.
The course will suit project managers who want to add to their knowledge of traditional approaches and who work in a fast-paced, changing environment and are embracing the empowerment provided by agile methods. The qualification is aimed at both practising project managers and agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
- What is Agile?
- What is AgilePM and DSDM?
- The Fundamentals
- The Philosophy and Principles
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Teams and Team Structures
- Project Constraints
- Success Factors
- Approach Questionnaire
- The Lifestyle and Framework
- The Phases and Products
- Lifecycle Configuration
- Estimation and Measurement
- Quality and Maintainability
- Planning, Control and Risk
- Implementing Agile Project Management