Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) Basic 2.0
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
This course is intended for any IT-professional coming into contact with business process modelling.
The purpose of this instructor-led course is to help you gain basic knowledge of Business Process Modelling and Notation 2.0. After this course you should be able to read and draw basic BPMN 2.0 diagrams. This using basic BPMN 2.0 elements
2-day instructor-led course with variation of theory and exercises based on case study examples.
In today’s world governance, risk and compliance is getting more and more important. Therefore a clear set of business process rules has to be established.
Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 provides a set of elements and tools in order to facilitate these standardized communications.
Goal of this notation is that everybody understands the notation and meanings of the drawn business processes. What is being seen is that BPMN is becoming the standard in business process modelling.
- BPMN definition
- History of BPMN
- BPMN in the beginning
- Three standards (BPML, BPMN and BPQL
- Object Management Group and BPMN v2.0
- BPMN tools
- BPMN elements
- Flow objects (activities, events and gateways)
- Connectors (Sequence and message flows, associations)
- Swimlanes (pool and lanes)
- Data (data objects, collection data objects and data stores)
- Artifacts (Groups and annotations)
- BPMN exercises