BizTalk Server Developer Training – Advanced
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
This training is intended for experienced BizTalk Server developers willing to take their skills the next level.
Six months of hands-on experience developing BizTalk Server Applications.
This is an advanced BizTalk training provided by experienced BizTalk architects. It goes deep into the technical aspects of BizTalk development covering advanced EAI, BPM and SOA topics.
Instructor-led workshop with practical exercices.
- Day 1
- Review BizTalk Server fundamentals
- Deep dive messaging engine
- Design & test schemas
- Create a canonical schema
- Day 2
- Transform messages by using xslt
- Create custom functoids
- Create custom pipeline components & pipelines
- Advanced WCF Adapters concepts
- Create RESTful services
- WCF Extensibility
- Day 3
- Advanced orchestration patterns
- Using transactions & compensation
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Business Rule Engine