BizTalk Server Administrator Training - Basic
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.Request Course
This training is intended for developers willing to acquire the core skills of BizTalk Server.
.net experience is required, no BizTalk Server experience is required.
This three day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge to create enterprise-level BizTalk applications.
Instructor-led workshop with practical exercices.
- Day 1
- BizTalk Server introduction
- Create & configure XML & flat-file schemas
- Transform messages
- Manipulate data through xslt
- Content based routing
- Day 2
- Designing business processes using orchestrations
- Implement orchestration patterns
- Deploy & manage a BizTalk Server application
- Day 3
- Integrate with services (WCF, REST,… etc)
- Develop Business Rule Policies
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)