Advanced Dynamics 365 for Customer Service for Technical Consultants
This course is currently not scheduled on the open calendar, but can be organized on request.
Number of days
This training is intended for Architects and technical consultants who are looking to extend their knowledge of Customer Service in Dynamics 365 and need deeper understanding of Customer Service in Dynamics 365 and the add-on solutions.
Students must have at least:
- Experience with Customizing Dynamics 365
- A basic knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Upon completion of this course students will:
- Differentiate Dynamics 365 Customer Service features
- Use Dynamics 365 cases, entitlements, SLA’s and other components to deploy advanced customer service scenarios
- Build complex automations for handling of automatic creation and routing of service related entities.
- Describe how to build and surface Service Intelligence solutions using Dynamics 365 and Power BI
- Create, Deploy and Manage Knowledge Management Solutions
- Summarize the fundamentals about the apps and add-on solutions for Dynamics 365 Customer Service: Voice of the Customer, Unified Service Desk, Portal Solutions, and Field Services
Instructor led with hands-on labs
In this course you will learn how to configure and use Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage customer service. You will evaluate and decide how to best use the wide range of options that are available to build effective customer service solutions based on Dynamics 365 platform. You will be introduced to apps and add-on solutions for Dynamics 365 Customer Service (Voice of the Customer, Unified Service Desk, Portal Services, and Field Services) and how to use these building blocks to deliver effective results. You will get hands-on experience setting up and configuring Dynamics 365 and its customer service tools through the real life lab scenarios exercises.
- Module 0: Course Introduction
- Module 1: Customer Service Automation
- Module 2: Advanced Case Management
- Module 3: Knowledge Management
- Module 4: Customer Service & Azure
- Module 5: Designing Portal Solutions for Customer Service
- Module 6: Designing USD Solutions